Fish... Motorcycle..... Fish.... Motorcycle (thanks grandpa K!)
So sweet, and crazy, and spit-up-y...
Soft!
Pictures? Camera? What?
I poke your cheeks!
Awww!
Ok too much.
Hehe!
This is what you get, mommy!!!
And also............
Green and beautiful.
Exercising.
Sucking her boys. Thanks boys for the potato head glasses.
Quotable Sniders
Doc told me to use baby powder on Sydney's neck (it's getting a little rashy). This will be my first time ever using baby powder! LOL
The amount of stuff in my head doesn't ever seem to fit right. It's always squished.
Baby Sydney is 6 months old today!!
I had a dream last night that I was a big-time reporter at the New York Post. I guess old dreams never die!
Finally finally finally finished watching all of the seasons of Prison Break!!! All I can say is.... ahhhh!!! So good but glad it is over so I move on with my life. :)
I don't have time to read books..... because I'm always editing manuscripts! :)
Kids falling asleep at dinner.... I did my job today. :)
6 kids 6 & under at my house! Yikes!
"Justin, you're my best friend." ---Dallin "Dallin, you're my best friend." ---Justin < 3 <3 div="">
I love visiting teaching with Esther Carrillo!! :)
Off to interview another dairy farmer in Sunnyside. Where are my work boots? Oops left them in Oregon. :)
Time for my weekly Olympic event--- taking three small children to the grocery store. How to prepare??? Stretching, carb loading, deep breaths....
Never leave two little boys alone in a room with mashed potatoes, or they will end up on each others' heads!!!
I feel incredible. Probably the best I've felt in over a year. Today I was able to spend about an hour digging outside. Before, after less than 15 minutes I was too exhausted to continue.
"Justin has dirt boogers!!" -Dallin I guess it's time they come inside and have their baths....
Started the day with a wonderful massage at À La Mode Spa and Salon. Ahhhhhhhhh!
Just loaded up on supplements at Apothecary Compounding Solutions.
I just got to photograph a great-horned owl! She was beautiful, but the handler said she was agitated. I guess she was camera shy.
Heeeaaaadache. Dizzy. On the plus side, made Pozole, but with tomatillos and chicken.
Jon is still at work... several colors of Jello cups are keeping me company. :)
Whenever I watch an episode of Prision Break then go out into public, I am suspicious of everyone and am just waiting for some sort of chase to begin.
Yet another trip to Lowes. Epic bathroom remodel might get done! Oh the joys of owning a circa 1930s home.
Curse you maker of Hoarders! You added more episodes on Netflix!
Headache last night, headache middle of the night, wake up to bigger headache.
Today's weather = what I love about Yakima!
Dallin and Justin had a burping contest, which would have been gross except Sydney was giggling at them uncontrollably. Which made it cute. :)
Blood tests are FINALLY back. Basically my levels are normal. So.... what? What are these symptoms? Either my thyroid is correcting itself or it's something else entirely--though the doc checked a few things and he doesn't think it's anything else. Bleh. If I am still feeling bad in 4-6 weeks, then I need to go back for a retest.
Ok Patty Redd Kennington and Vanessa Kennington Christenson .... I need ideas for sun-loving ground cover plants. Ideas??
I think doc's offices should have Internet check ins you can do at home, kinda like airlines do. That way by the time you get to the doc's office, they are ready to see you. :)
Dallin and Justin played hide-n-seek most of today. When Dallin would count, Justin would stand right behind him, then when Dallin was done counting he'd turn around and yell "found you!" When it was Justin's turn to look, he would wander around the house, then forget he was playing.... until I would point out where Dallin was.... LOL they crack me up!
The calendar says it's June, but the weather feels like April.
3>






3 comments:
The look on Sydney's face is priceless! I'm sure you'll be getting a lot more looks like that!
Oh, so FUN!!!
Beautiful Snider Kids!
Post a Comment