Sweetie Sydney.
A quick visit from Samantha, Jacob, and Savannah Snider.
Twinners!
A typical living room scene.
That baby is so cute!
At the museum - kids' section.
Quotable Sniders
Almost time for Amercia's Got Talent!
Blood test #4.... because the computer didn't do the orders right and they have to retest! Sheesh!
Got a ticket on my way Visiting Teaching. Kinda like when Jon's car quit after dropping off the missionaries. I think Satan is laughing!
We’re never satisfied when it comes to food. "You know what’d be good on this burger? A ham sandwich. Instead of a bun, let’s use two donuts. That way we can have it for breakfast. Look out McGriddle. Here comes the donut-ham-hamburger!" -Jim Gaffigan
kv use9xsxdxfsdhazxmk,snxxxxxxxxshn8qa ---baby Sydney's first typing
I got stung by... something. Ouch!
I interviewed and photographed three dairy farmers today! The smell reminded me of home on the farm.... thankfully they didn't ask me to milk any cows. :)
Blood test results not back yet... doc's office closed Fridays.... holiday Monday.... no winning!
I've been working a few hours at a newspaper this week (subbing for my editor), which has been fun and so very very quiet. But seeing my kids jump up and down when I get home reminds me why I love being a mommy!!!
"I like your homemade brownies better than any box brownie." Jon Snider knows the way to his wife's heart! <3 div="">
Brielle Kennington wrote on your timeline.
Saw the endocronologist today. Took yet another blood test. He said it sounds like my body is trying to level out my thyroid hormones on its own, but in the meantime the symptoms really suck. When the blood test comes back on Thurs we'll figure out if I need drugs or not.
I am hoping this is my last bad headache for a long time! Seeing the doc Tues afternoon. :)
Felt pretty good all week, then today WHAM!
T-minus one hour until end of the world time!!! I think I'll take a nap. :)
Thyroid specialist can get me in a week earlier!! Woot woot!
I think heaven must have the faint smell of lilac.
If the movies made int he 1960s are anywhere close to being accurate for the time period.... then the 1960s were WEIRD. :)
Sydney is rolling over! Eek!
CASTLE!!!! GAHHH! Of course the season finale would end with yet another cliff hanger.
Stake Conference was awesome! So many great talks. I was actually surprised all three kids lasted the whole time without major incidents. Jon was translating in another room, so I was thankful for help from gma Sharon Snider!
Friday night activity... build a car out of whatever we can find. Dallin is cutting out tires from a cardboard box.
Listening to Rolling in the Deep by Adele.
i feel nasty. blek.
Brownies for breakfast? Why, yes I did!
I interviewed the coolest guy ever... he's 81, and by this time next year will have run 500 marathons. He's only 16 marathons away from his goal. What???!
We got a book at the library about a duck named BooBoo. Every page says BooBoo and every time Justin hears BooBoo he laughs uncontrollably. I may need to purchase this book.
Two thumbs up-- rice crackers and hummus from Costco. Yummy and gluten free!
Justin's new favorite toy is my vacuum. Not to use, just to push around.
Headache x1000. Booo.
Brielle Kennington wrote on your timeline.
your profile picture keeps confusing me. I keep thinking it is your Mom. So when you talked about your thyroid I thought...Oh No now Patty has it too!
We opened the fridge to find a jug of milk frozen solid! And also other frozen food. One of our dear children set the fridge to the coldest setting. We turned it down, and now we are enjoying iced milk.
My wonderful husband is doing the weekly grocery shopping for me tonight! XOXO
So tired. Need a nap. Wait, I just took a nap. Thyroid kicking my butt!
Happy "Battle of Puebla" Day!
Me: It's almost grandpa's birthday. Dallin: Grandpa with cows, or grandpa with tools?
Blood tests back. In late Feb my thyroid was hyper. Now it's hypo. It's totally flip flopping.
Jon was so close to leaving for work with his shirt inside out. LOL. I saved him.
Take that al Qaeda!
3>
No comments:
Post a Comment