Since Sydney was born, my two sweet boys have really stepped it up and helped mommy.
Just the other day, I came into the living room and they were vacuuming for me!
Vacuuming each other, I should say.
Maybe they were getting dirt off of each other. Yeah, that's it.
What a nice brother.
I got a package from Brielle a few weeks ago--a beautiful quilt for Sydney! Justin was such a good helper and put the box to use within minutes (cut out arm holes mommy!!).
The boys also love to cook for me. How sweet that they are cooking their treasured toys into a tasty meal!
And finally, they help mommy by making me laugh. Here is human potato head Dallin. And some drawings on his face and neck? Hmmm.
Our sweet, sweet baby Sydney!
Boys play so hard, the end up in the same bed.
When you have a baby, you get cooped up in the house. The boys were restless so I took them to Randall Park to see the ducks.
We need sleeeeep!
Just the other day, I came into the living room and they were vacuuming for me!
Vacuuming each other, I should say.
Maybe they were getting dirt off of each other. Yeah, that's it.
What a nice brother.
I got a package from Brielle a few weeks ago--a beautiful quilt for Sydney! Justin was such a good helper and put the box to use within minutes (cut out arm holes mommy!!).
The boys also love to cook for me. How sweet that they are cooking their treasured toys into a tasty meal!
And finally, they help mommy by making me laugh. Here is human potato head Dallin. And some drawings on his face and neck? Hmmm.
Our sweet, sweet baby Sydney!
Boys play so hard, the end up in the same bed.
When you have a baby, you get cooped up in the house. The boys were restless so I took them to Randall Park to see the ducks.
We need sleeeeep!
Quotable Sniders
I started Twilight and got about 50 pages in... then I stopped.
We told the boys we'll be going to the Cheese Factory and beach pretty soon. I guess "soon" meant "now," because Justin burst into tears. "I want to go to the Cheese Factory!!" I guess the thought of all that cheese is just too much!
Dallin is wearing head-to-toe camo today. "I'm hiding," he says.
Justin has a stuffed puppy he carries with him everywhere. "What your puppy's name?" -me "Justin." -Justin
Late night shopping without kids is like a mini vacation!
I used to think I was a "natural" at being a parent. Now I'm reconsidering how many kids to have!!!
I keep having dreams that take place in this random house... that has a bunch of secret rooms and tunnels.
Fixing the van today... having the battery tested and then figuring out why the doors keep telling us they are open even though we close then 500x times and leave the interior lights on.
What it means to be 2 1/2 -- you burst into tears when you can't take off your jacket and socks!
I have a love-hate relationship with Excel spreadsheets.
Yoplait Whips -- are the only flavors raspberry and strawberry? That's all I can find at Albertson's.
Glamor Shots By Deb! How could you!!! (anyone watch Castle tonight?)
If you were going to spend a few days near Tillamook & Portland, what would you do for fun?
Sydney is three months old today! And she has slept 7 hours straight the past three nights. :)
We survived a Carrie-mandated "no electronics" hour today and lived to tell about it. :)
The plumber was here for three hours and he: 1. put a new line in for the kitchen drain (old one had a leak and rust) 2. put in plumbing for the basement bathroom sink (to be installed later) 3. put in plumbing and installed my wash bin next to the washing machine!!! Yippee skippee!
Honestly.... I think corned beef is nasty.
Waiting for the plumber.... kitchen sink is very clogged!
Jim Gaffigan repost: I always imagine St Patrick is looking down today thinking, “What are they doing? I didn’t even drink?”
It's hard being mad are your baby when they wake up at odd hours smiling and cooing!
"Daddy is my best friend." -Dallin
My thyroid feels about half as inflamed as it has been. Good sign?
I purposely avoided the footage of the Japan quake... until this morning. My mouth dropped to the floor.
Was told "you have your hands full" about five times within an hour...
Just finished watching four seasons of 30 Rock! Now what?
Cake batter ice cream -- better than I had anticipated. Carton -- almost empty.
I registered Dallin for Kindergarten today!!! As we were leaving to get into the car, he saw a school bus and started running towards it. Apparently he thought he was supposed to get on...
A little behind at work; thankfully it's online and I can do it late at night!
Heard screaming at 4am... Dallin was scared because he couldn't find Justin in his room! Little Justin had snuck upstairs and was in our bed, but I didn't even notice.
Is it ok to cry over spilled CHOCOLATE milk? Cause that's just sad.
Finding lots of info on my ancestor who came over from England, then took a handcart to Utah! Family history is fun. :)
Before I had kids, I never thought I would need to vacuum out my dryer. But thanks to my 2 1/2 year old Justin boy, I am trying new things (and cleaning powder detergent off of EVERYTHING).
Mary Batchelor is basically awesome. I had a nice relaxing morning while our kids played, then she washed my dishes and made lunch! And dinner for tonight. <3 div="">
3>
3>










1 comment:
These are hilarious. You must laugh every day.
Post a Comment