Quotable Sniders
Blood test came back... I have postpartum thyroiditis. Mayoclinic.com = inflammation of the thyroid gland that can occur usually within two to six months after childbirth. Symptoms include rapid heartbeat, sudden and unexplained weight loss, nervousness, fatigue, and increased sensitivity to heat. It sometimes goes away on its on and other times it doesn't. My doc is referring me to an endocrinologist.
Just had blood drawn... hoping dizziness is just from lack of sleep instead of thyroid issue. Meanwhile on my To Do list = get more sleep.
Gluten Free is going VERY well for Justin! Finding foods is harder, but the result is worth it.
Today feels like Kids vs Parents day. :)
Cadbury Mini Eggs, I'm so happy to see you.
Is it possible to feel hung over when you've never had a drink in your life? I love my baby, but this lack of sleep thing is making me loopy...
The boys keep saying, "Hey I told you to stay out of my butt!" Thanks Mr. Potato Head on Toy Story 3!
Justin is still having digestion issues even after a week of soy or lactose free milk. The more I'm reading about gluten sensitivities, the more I think that might be it. I guess we'll give it whirl!
I am certifiably addicted to PB&J.
Sydney burped loudly during Katy O'Barr Smith's wonderful YW lesson today. :)
Painted the boys' room today! No writing utensils allowed in there anymore. :)
The family is happily eating yogurt pancakes (old recipe from Grandma Kennington) with blueberries, strawberries and bananas.
Jon Snider is putting in the decorative border in our bath surround!!
We had the missionaries over for dinner. After we ate and had a lesson, Dallin and Justin prayed in tandem... it was hard not to laugh when Justin was thankful for "hot dogs and burgers."
Day 2 of Justin drinking soy milk to see if it clears up his digestion. He seems to like it, but he's drinking less "milk" overall. Maybe regular milk has an addictive substance (it would certainly explain my obsession).
We decided to tile the bathtub surround all the way to the ceiling... more demo and more tile!! Akk!
Carrie Snider updated her status.
washing my hair in the sink... it's worth it because soon our bathroom will be DONE!
Had lunch at Cafe Melange with my Valentine. <3 div="">
Carrie Snider updated her status.
Carrie Snider updated her status.
3>
Carrie Snider updated her status.
is interviewing a ladies barbershop group today.
We loved seeing our friends in the Spanish Branch today! Good luck on your mission Candelario Lopez!!
Justin got a hold of the scissors.... then we had to pull out the buzzer!
Carrie Snider updated her status.
thinks that with three kids, even a trip to the grocery store is an adventure!
"..we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; And patience, experience; and experience, hope." -Romans 5:3-4
It sounds like the boys are moving furniture in their room.
Kelsey Norman wrote on your timeline.
Sydney looked adorable on sunday for her blessing, And you are welcome for dinner, I'm just glad I can offer some relief :)
Genius Parent Moment: When your 2 1/2 year old keeps turning on the lights in his room at night, just unscrew the light bulbs! Thanks honey. :)
Three babies blessed at church today!! Including our sweetie. :)
My parents will be here any minute! PARTY! :)
Sydney's baby blessing-- this Sunday for those who want to come!
Dallin saved his first $2 toward his mission fund! Only 14 more years to go. :)
3am baby party at my house!
I'm starting a Biggest Loser competition today. IT'S ON!!!
3>








No comments:
Post a Comment