Friday, August 20, 2010

Living Room Painting is DONE!

This sure has been an epic project. Warning: do not attempt during the first half of your pregnancy like I did.

It started in June with a trip to the paint store and some test painting, and it finally ended just a few days ago. With a lot of breaks in between.

This color is called Pita Bread. I liked it, but not with the trim. So I got some trim paint....


WOW! I love this!




 
My cute little helpers. I didn't even ask! They probably just felt sorry for my poor, tired body. Dallin is sanding some trim and Justin is wiping the windows with a sponge.


































And now the before of front door! Boo hisss! "Paint me, paint me!"




After much sanding and priming and many many coats of paint. YAY!.




5 comments:

Tori Bella said...

You act like your pregnant or something, Carrie, sheesh! LOL

Um, I want to see a picture of the outside of your house with that bunting on it! I bet it looks so cute. Your little doll house.

Malisa said...

It looks really great! White trim really does make a difference. :)

Beth said...

Carrie, your living room looks great.

Patty Kennington-Rooks said...

I need to paint a few rooms too--I may just steal your ideas!

Betsy B. said...

I LOOOOOOVE the write trim. It looks amazing!