Just kidding. We (me and the boys plus my parents) went to Leavenworth, WA. It's a cute little Bavarian-themed town north of Yakima.
You know my mom definitely went in here.....
Dad was in charge of making sure Dallin didn't run off....
We even got to hear a yodeler in the middle of town.
It's such a cute town, with beautiful mountains all around. Almost makes me want to start singing, "The hills are alive!!!!"
This month we also went blueberry picking in Naches, WA!!
It was fun at first.... then they got soooooo hot and couldn't go on.....
Of course, they wanted to EAT them all but I was determined to save enough to make a pie. Soo yummy!
4th of July!
We went with Grandma Sharon to the fairgrounds for the Fourth of July. We found our friends the Morenos and staked out a spot to watch the fireworks... only to find out later a big tree was in the way!! We quickly moved to see the show. We also spent time walking around and chatting. Jon's cousins came by later and joined us.
And we played with Hannah!
And Justin by our vintage shed.
Quotable Sniders
Popsicles = happiness.
Just tired.
Justin is starting his "terrible two" stage, but so far he's only like 1/3 as bad as Dallin was at that age....
Carrie Snider updated her status.
is soooooo relaxed. Thanks Sharon Snider for watching the kids while we had a night away!!!
July 23, 2004.... the day my life changed forever. The day I married the craziest, most hilarious guy on the planet. Thanks to Jon Snider for a wonderful six years.
Carrie Snider updated her status.
loves getting rid of stuff. Dropped off an old sink at the ReStore and took a bunch of cardboard to recycling. Dallin has requested to "go back to recycling with more stuff" later.
Carrie Snider updated her status.
had a weird dream that I was playing a twisted game of Hide from the Zombies Before They Make You Into a Zombie. I hid under a blanket under some guy's legs and was narrowly passed by the zombies. I woke up FEELING like a zombie.
I think 15 weeks is way too early to be getting braxton hicks. Joy oh joy.
Picked 7.5 lbs of fresh blueberries. It was hot, and my kids kept running away, but it was worth it.
Not sure where Jon Snider has been driving, but he had a nail in one tire and a staple in the other! Now wonder the Honda was riding low....
U pick raspberries and blueberries in Yakima--- anyone know if it's going on now and where to go?
Felt like puking during Sunday School yesterday. Thank heavens for the comfy chairs in the mother's room.
Photographing a wedding in Zillah later today... hopefully I won't melt! :)
It's 100 degrees people! Wasn't it like 60 only a few weeks ago?
Leavenworth was cooler than Yakima today.... the sausage and yodeling was pretty good too. :)
I thought 10 bags of mulch was enough to put on our front flower beds.... I was off by about 10 bags! Off to Wally World.....
My parents are coming tomorrow! Yippeeee! I bet $20 my mom will stop in Sunnyside and buy some squeaky cheese.
So thankful for our country.
















3 comments:
I love Leavenworth! We would go there often when my family lived in Moses Lake. Such fun shops and a beautiful settin.
That was a fun place, and a beautiful setting. I had to restrain myself in the toy shop!
Post a Comment