Monday, June 22, 2009

June 2009

 In June we took a trip to the Redwood forest in California! On the way we stopped in Coos Bay, Oregon, to visit Jon's great aunt Viola. 



At the aquarium in Crescent City, CA.
 Hugging a huge Redwood!
 


We stopped at a beach in Bandon, Oregon.


We camped with Grandma Kennington, Conrad and his family, Casey and his family, and Aunt Sarah's brother and his family.


Dinosaur slug!

 At the beach in Crescent City, CA.

Elsa and Aunt Katie.









Quotable Sniders

Carrie Snider updated her status.
is not sure if being moderately sick for a whole week is better or worse than Jon's intense 1-2 days of sickness earlier. Bleh.

Carrie Snider updated her status.
's basement just flooded. GAHHH!

Carrie Snider updated her status.
is back from the redwoods. I am almost caught up on laundry, but I am not caught up on sleep. It was fun though!

Sunday, June 14, 2009 at 10:13am MDT
Carrie Snider updated her status.
has lost 10 pounds in the last 7 weeks! Woot woot!

Carrie Snider updated her status.
“In the year 3000 YouTube, Twitter & Facebook will merge into one super time wasting website called YouTwitFace.” -The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brian

Sarah MacDonald Mugleston wrote on your timeline.
Carrie, thank you for the gift and all the sweet comments on our blog. Your support has been wonderful over the past couple months. Muchisimas Gracias! I agree with you about those NICU nurses and doctors--they are truly special people.

Carrie Snider updated her status.
is excited... only one week before our camping trip to the Redwoods in CA!

Carrie Snider updated her status.
just ran four miles in the hot Yakima sun... while listening to "Into the Sun" by Lifehouse.

Casey Redd Kennington wrote on your timeline.
Okay, Carrie. Nice job on the longer run. Here's something to work for: you can me go on a 5-miler when we go camping. Do another distance like you did last long run, and then next week increase it by a 0.5 miles. That'll get you ready enough.

Carrie Snider updated her status.
is FINALLY improving her running time after a month of no improvement.




4 comments:

Melina Ficek said...

We are heading there next week!! I can't wait! Looks like tons of fun.

Karen Hodson said...

That looks like a great vacation. I would love to go there sometime.

Katie Kennington said...

Your pictures are all BEAUTIFUL! I am so glad we got to go and hang out with everyone before we move. That was such a nice break from reality...moving, packing, cleaning...sigh. I hope you will be able to come visit us sometime after we move.

Sarady said...

Wow. The Redwood Forest is beautiful. You got some really great pictures. I'm glad you guys had such a great time.