We kept the men busy. They worked on the pipes in the basement-- to clean them up plus add water access to a basement toilet & sink, plus a wash bin we'll be adding later.
Pipes BEFORE (boooo! hisssss!) A mess of 1930s original plus pipes added later.
Pipes AFTER (Ahhhhh! Aren't they beautiful?) I never thought I'd say this, but those valves make me smile.
The gang who came to the blessing. Lots of family and friends!
Great job men! Next time you visit, we'll have TWO bathrooms to use. :)
And now, onto the cuteness. Here is baby Justin in his blessing outfit that my mom brought.
The gang who came to the blessing. Lots of family and friends!



6 comments:
he is adorable!! And yay for getting your basement closer to being done.
Dallin, chicken slayer.
Cute pictures. Your hair isn't crazy, looks good!!!! Wow, how old is baby justin now? His little blessing outfit looked like Teagen's.
Carrie, thanks for letting us share in your special day with blessing your sweet little boy. I am sorry I put a damper on it by daring to get sick. (I am better now) You certainly have some cute little boys.
Thanks
Katie
a good-looking family of four!
He's so perfect! Love the pics!
Post a Comment