Tuesday, April 30, 2024

April 2024





My boy is heading out on a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints to HONDURAS! So excited for him. Love you Dallin boy. He leaves June 17th. 


Patti in concert.

Can't believe he's almost done.

Writing at the library.

Jon found a kitty at his office.

Here’s Sydney reading Harry Potter to him.


Jon sang in our stake's production of The Garden. It was wonderful.


Got my tickets!


Quoteable Sniders

I don't now if you knew this, but FB thought I'd be interested in two very quirky groups so of course I had to start following them:
*Aldi Isle of Shame- a whole culture of weirdos who run to those middle isles at Aldi then show off their finds and "caw caw" when they are at the isle to see if any other IOS people are around. No really.
*Altered Moments- tons of people who buy up 1990-era Precious Moments figurines from thrift stores then repaint them into other characters. Some cute, some terrifying, some glow-in-the-dark. No really.
Who needs reality TV when the weirdos are literally right there on FB? LOL



A few friends and I have come up with a new national holiday:
Parental Payback Day
Possible events: food fight, except the teens are tied up and just have to take it

No comments: