Sunday, July 31, 2022

July 2022

 













Quotable Sniders

3+ days later back pain is plaguing me. Walking like an old lady.
Any other ideas besides what I’m doing?
Drugs
Epsom salt baths
Chiropractor (including TENS unit)
Hot pad
Swimming in our pool
Cold pack
Stretching
Resting
Napping
Anyone know magic?
🄺🄺🄺🄺
I know it’s from traipsing around Britain for miles and miles and miles each day, including going up and down a billion stairs, plus cramming into tour busses and tender boats and airplanes.


My boys went to FSY today. It’s a week-long church youth spiritual uplift. They’re up in Flagstaff with a bunch of other teens.
Poor Justin šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Dallin’s face looked like Justin’s two years ago. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Thankfully he grew out of it and we have hope for Justin’s face.


Radom Brynn questions & declaration:
What is the most boring number?
Do you wash your eyebrows?
I don’t want to remember that because my other memories will fall out!


When you live in a hot, dry desert, during the summer months everyone says, “Stay hydrated!”
And you want to stay hydrated, with ice please, so you are constantly acquiring water bottles til there is a pile of them.
So many water bottles it warranted an organizer! Lol
I love my new water bottle organizer.
But I don’t know where to put it šŸ˜‚

Three years have flown by since Dad died of leukemia. I am so fortunate to have had an amazing life growing up alongside him. Now he’s cheering me on from the other side. ❤️❤️❤️❤️


Tomorrow is Pioneer Day, which reminds me of the amazing sacrifices many of my ancestors (highlighted in the picture) made crossing the ocean and crossing the plains to Utah.
I am fascinated with that time period in history, when people left everything they knew, acting on faith and yearning for religious freedom. šŸ’•


Went in for Dallin’s road test.
Canceled due to rain.
?????
I took my drive test in the flipping snow.


Cross country practice at 6am.
Thankfully it was only 84 degrees.
(But also humid thanks to many recent storms.)

No comments: