Checking bags line
Dang Heathrow airport is busy.
Good thing we are here REALLY early.
US vs Britain words I noticed
Bathroom — Toilets
TJ Max — TK Max
Elevator — Lift
Parking lot — Car park
Bacon — Streaky bacon
Lemonade — Sprite or actual Lemonade
Cookie — Biscuit
Dollar bill — Bank note
Suspenders — Braces
French fries — Chips
Potato chips — Crisps
Construction — Works
Highway — Motorway
Shipping — Logistics
Yard — Garden
Apartment — Flat
Take out — Take away
Come in — Pop in
Liquor store — Off license
Bar — Pub
Trash — Rubbish
Hungry — Peckish
Vacation — Holiday
Yield — Give way
Tour bus — coach
I woke up in London with the WORST back pain, like barely walking type. Hobble hobble hobble.
Three hours in Heathrow Airport lines had me like 
I hobbled to my seat on the plane for the 10-hour flight feeling pitiful. Thankful for music and movies and food!
I’m just grateful it was the only back pain of the trip!



No comments:
Post a Comment