We got season tickets to the Broadway shows at ASU Gammage!
Justin went to "Art Camp" at a neighbor's house. They did watercolors. Isn't it cool?
I seriously love our neighborhood park.
Got edits back from the BYU editing students. This is some serious business.
Regional Meet for Cross Country! Dallin barely missed earning a medal. But his team won overall for boys and girls!
Our neighbor gave us a trampoline! It's huge and it's AMAZING!
Brynn had a friend come over.
I met up with my BFF from high school! We went to this bookstore, had lunch, and talllllkkkked.
Cross Country banquet. Dallin won "Most Improved Runner." He'll be back next year!
Sydney writes A LOT. Here is a book she wrote about her stuffed animal.
Cotton field! It was so fun to show the kids and feel the cotton.
Taught Dallin how to make pizza.
This is what happens when I try to write/edit.
Thanksgiving! Jon's brother and his family came over.
Brynn always tries to make sure to bring coins to give to the bell ringers.
Story time at the library!
How mornings go before school.
Quoteable Sniders:
Hay season is upon us in AZ. I'm so glad I live in Goodyear and my kids go to school out by some farms. I get to drive by the hay fields! Yesterday I smelled freshly cut hay and instantly I thought of my dad, spending all summer doing hay on the farm in OR. Dad meticulously watered, cut, baled, and stacked the hay for our cows. The fresh cut hay smell reminded me of happy summers, doing farm chores, being with my family. Fresh cut hay smells like happiness. Amazing how one smell can bring so many memories.


No comments:
Post a Comment