Brynn scootering around the neighborhood.
Grandma makes the best desserts! Now we're ready for the 4th of July.
This year we headed to where they shoot off the fireworks.
Rolling down the hill.
Waiting for the show to start.
The kids had to go potty and we were in line for forever.... then the show started!
BRYNN....
Brynn helping daddy replace the pad on the trampoline.
I help you mommy.
This is how we stay cool.
We went kabob crazy this summer.
Indoor plumbing is for whimps.
At the eye doc.
We live right by the airport, and this year the Blue Angels came to town. Everyone else went to see the show and I stayed with Brynn at home. "They are so loud!!!"
Quotable Sniders
The good thing is, it smells like 20 lilacs in bloom. The bad thing is, we are out of Febreeze. #AdventuresofBrynn
My kids have found 20 ladybugs in the (overgrown) garden and they are now naming them and telling me their life stories...
I don't remember what day it is, but I remember the theme song to Muppet Babies.
I never anticipated how much of my adult life would be spent fishing for toys in the toilet.
Good thing my toddler orders me around or I wouldn't know what to do all day! #AdventuresofBrynn
No comments:
Post a Comment