Sunday, April 30, 2017

April 2017

Here's how our month went!


April Fools feast! Candy sushi and meatloaf and mashed potato cupcakes.


MY porch swing. Taken over by everyone else.


 The Idaho Falls Temple was built in the 1940s, and it needed some major renovations. So it has been closed for two years! They are done and so they held an open house. It was so amazing to take our kids through. It will be rededicated in June.




My piano! Got it from a nice couple via Craigslist.

 Easter time!!! Brynn has this whole situation under control.






Yay! We love with Jon's cousin Margo and her family visits. They came for the temple open house. We also went on a hike. So we're HUNGRY and we're eating....
 Lasagna!!!!!





One Sunday evening, Brynn was WIRED. So I grabbed her and Sydney and us girls went for a little nature walk around the river. There are cute little paths and rocks and of course, the falls!








Quotable Sniders

So I bought this amazing old piano from an older couple and it's just waiting for me to bring it home and play it.... BUT there was a thunder storm.... so we rescheduled pick up for today. IT SNOWED PEOPLE. Is it a sign??? Stay tuned...

She's finally heeeerrrre! I'm naming her Mabel because she's old and beautiful. And definitely needs tuning. Stay tuned people....

It is funny to see what the kids get excited about when they are in a hotel. "There is an iron and a mini-fridge!" (Ogden, UT)

I know you're all jealous that I have Carrie Snider as a neighbor, because she is seriously the coolest. Last night she fed my children, tucked them in bed, made me laugh (with Jon Snider's help, too) and today she drove me to get my wheelchair and fed us yet again. Oh, and did I mention Sharon Schooler Snider watched my kids? I'm telling you, they are the world's greatest neighbors, and you can't have them. 

Day two of the terrible headache. When do you know a headache has crossed over into the migraine zone?

Me: Jon Snider, thanks for sorting the laundry!
Jon: No problem, it was blocking the TV.

When it's been a week and your 6 year old daughter is being oddly indifferent about losing her glasses and won't look for them... and then learn that she HID THEM because someone said something mean about her glasses! It's a moment to tell her emphatically, "By golly, you tell them you don't care what they think, because glasses are awesome!" #SweetieSydney

How do I get my 8 month old doggie (spaniel mix) to NOT pull me while walking with a leash? (Keeping the toddler on the sidewalk is a whole different issue...)

Watching Moana for the 57th time. So far it's not annoying..... yet. :)#SydneySweetie #AdventuresofBrynn

Migraine from last week returning as my toddler won't give up tantruming about... whatever it was she was tantruming about (does she even remember?). If I go to the doc and say this one happened "because of child #4" is that an acceptable medical reason? #AdventuresofBrynn

Dallin, age 11: MOM! When are you ordering that fidget thing and a Rubik's cube for me on Amazon? 
Mom: I told you 10x, I'll order them on Friday.
Dallin: I'm going to keep asking you EVERY DAY....
Mom: Go ahead, try to wear me down... you won't win. 
#DallinSmartyPants

Week three of intermittent migraines. My jaw and neck and shoulders always hurt along with it. (And I talk jibberish.) Will try a mouth guard from the dentist to see if it does the trick. TMJ anyone?



No comments: