Oh boy! These kids are busy. Here is what we did this month:
A typical visit to the pediatrician.
Dallin's first soccer game.
My aunt Charlotte visited! She was on her way to take Ashlie to BYU-Idaho.
This happens.... a lot.
Sydney started dance! Tap & ballet.
Sydney organized her stuffies.
Not even sure....
Justin got baptized!!!
Squish Dallin!!!
Quotable Sniders
Akkk my hair is short!!!! I love it! Thank you Netti Holdaway for making it awesome despite my vague instructions of "I'm scared chop it off still want a pony tail I never style it...."
Stuff Justin (age 8) has tried to smuggle to school: Pokemon cards, Legos, jammies (under his clothes), and yesterday--a plastic pirate hook.#BackpackCheck #PocketCheck
3 fictional characters that describe me... Liz Lemon from 30 Rock, Lucy Kelson from Two Weeks Notice, and Dorothy Zbornak from The Golden Girls. SO MUCH EYE ROLLING.
After dinner Justin says: "MOM can I have a PB&J?"
Me: "Why? Is that the cool thing at school?"
Justin: "Yeah, it's like the most popular thing."
#SecondDinner
No joke... was driving around Idaho Falls today and saw the vanity plates "SWEATY" on a car. What the....? Of course my editing brain took over. "Please tell me they meant SWEETY." #PeopleAreWeird
After a year of constant pain (mostly in my right hip), I finally got an x-ray. Results show I have "early arthritis" in my SI joint and there is some space between a few lower vertebrate, which means the nerves will get smoooshed and cause pain in the general area. No way to fix it, just manage it. Lots of swimming, heating pads, massages.... maybe a walker??
At our kids' new charter school, they teach based on academic level. Dallin (who is in 5th by age) tested for 7th grade math so.... Jon Snider had the amazing fun time of starting him on ALGEBRA. For reals. Thanks gpa Dennis for passing on the good math genes!
One Hairy Minute.... those happen a lot at our house. Today it was when Brynn stuck a bead waaaay up her nose, and Jon and I are trying to get it out while she is screaming, and Dallin accidentally mixed the lemonade with HOT water so I'm telling him to just throw ice cubes in, and Justin is sneaking around NOT doing his homework..... just then the bead comes out and PHEW. Bedtime. Life is beautifully... crazy.
80% sure Dallin's brand new water bottle (Contigo, from Walmart) we got him for school and soccer caused him full body hives. Anyone else experience this before? He first used the water bottle yesterday and had horrible hives. Woke up mostly better, then he used the water bottle this afternoon and hives are back. Contacting the company for bottle ingredients.
Little Sydney has wanted to be a ballerina for like FOREVER! She just started dance class today. She'll be doing ballet and tap
I love the show Castle. So I waited a long time to watch the final show, thinking it would be an awesome end to an awesome show. But really it was just the last 10 seconds trying to wrap up 8 seasons. WHAT? #Gahhh#FillionFan
U-11 Soccer Games = traveling to other cities, a referee, way more yelling, and calling "off sides" every 5 minutes. (Dallin is #12)
Medi Center P.A.="Your strep throat test is negative, but it LOOKS like strep throat, and the test isn't always accurate. Here is an Rx for antibiotics."
I literally did this one month ago..... how can I stop this 'throat on fire' thing from coming back AGAIN?
No comments:
Post a Comment