Sunday, July 31, 2016

July 2016

We were super busy in July!

Our biggest event was our Kennington Family Reunion. We had so much fun!




Sisters!


Silly Gpa.


Telling farm stories.


Baby Naomi.


Tie-dye.


Three brothers together again!


Austin, Justin, Carson.


Brynn and Gma.


4 Generations. So glad GG Redd-Fox came!


She was scared of the fireworks.


Fireworks!!!


Silly goober Brynn.


Christenson Pond. SO FUN!




When we got back home, Blaine, Sam, Jacob, Savannah & Jackson visited.


I finally finished this quilt (thanks Vanessa for binding it).


Brielle, Austin, Bennet and Junie visited.


Loving sister pushing Dallin into the fridge.


The Jenkins kids have come over a lot this summer.




We go to the pool about 2-3x a week. We love it!



Quotable Sniders

Heading to The Treasure Valley! (Boise, Meridian, Fruitland & Ontario)Sharon Schooler Snider is holding down the Snider Fort!

Best husband ever=you should go check out that book sale.
Best friend ever=you should bring your kids over and go take a nap.

(Jon) Pirates of Penzance. Never seen the show or the movie. The only thing I know is the "Model of a modern Major General" line. Lin-Manuel borrowed the line to describe George Washington.

When your child asks, "Why is that US flag halfway down?" And you aren't sure exactly, but explain all the reasons--terrorists in other countries, and people killing police officers in the US.... it's just so sad. But then your child says, "I won't let the bad guys win!" And then you have some hope for the future, because your child will be in it.

We love it when Yakima friends visit us in Idaho!!! John Smith Katy O'Barr Smith Best of luck graduating BYU-Idaho Kayleigh Smith!

We love it when Yakima friends visit us in Idaho!!! John Smith Katy O'Barr Smith Best of luck graduating BYU-Idaho Kayleigh Smith!

12 years ago tonight, the night before our wedding I was like, "Oh boy, should I marry Jon Snider tomorrow?" Haha just kidding. I never doubted. When you know, you know. In reality, I was like, "Bring on a lifetime of adventures!" He hasn't failed me yet. He makes me bust a gut laughing EVERY DAY. Love is amazing. Jon is awesome. He is BFF.‪#‎MarriedforEternity‬

That thing that was on your kid's summer bucket list, only you didn't know it until..... ‪#‎MagnifyingGlass‬+Sun




No comments: