Saturday, April 30, 2016

April 2016

Here is what we did this month:



 We go to the library and this is what happens.


 Brynn is like, I'll do your work, mommy!


 My bum likes this new seat much better.


Teaching Sydney to play jacks!


 Soccer season has begun! Go Dallin the goalie!




Brynn gets very distressed about clothes. Here she is wearing about 5 layers, but it's still NOT ENOUGH!


Snider Tennis Team!



Quotable Sniders

Totally me right now.... as I am furiously trying to finish 10 billion writing/editing projects before we leave the country in one week. I totally forgot to eat or shower for a few days. Akk! ‪#‎ReclusiveWriter‬

Brynn couldn't decide what to wear, so she is wearing it ALL

Rule #1 of being a soccer goalie: be FEARLESS. Our Dallin boy doesn't seem to be afraid of getting pelted in the face by the ball.

Brynn says thank you for the trampoline Uncle Conrad and Aunt Sarah!!

Two weeks until Jon and I go to Europe!!!!!! Give me your silliest travel tips.‪#‎BucketList‬

Mom Job Description: Spend all your energy redirecting your child's super powers so they use them for GOOD. ‪#‎SoTired‬

High cholesterol is in my genes. However, in the six months since seeing my doc---my cholesterol has gone DOWN 23 points! I attribute it to changing my diet (no gluten, and low carb), losing nine pounds in those six months, and taking fish oil and niacin every day. I still need to get it down at least another 17 points, but this is great progress! ‪#‎NoDrugs‬

How do you say Paper Route? Thanks to Neil Patrick Harris, my kids think it is Paper ROOT. ‪#‎UmmmNO‬

I gave Brynn chicken nuggets, but she threw them all on the ground and kept stealing the lettuce from my salad. Who does that???

I had to look up the spelling of "turd" today. I love my job as a freelance editor. lol

A very compelling argument from our 7-year-old Justin. If you like hot dogs you are awesome, and the mustard makes a farting noise.

Never waste a sunny day! Because this is Eastern Idaho and it could always snow tomorrow.

I never had homework in elementary school. Just sayin'.

"Binge Reading a Series" is a thing.

Season Finale. I can't even.... ‪#‎TWD‬

Peppa Pig! Brynn may grow up with a British accent.

Snider Tennis Team!








No comments: