February! When we weren't all trading being sick (repeats of January) we were doing this:
Being silly.
Kids playing at Uncle Conrad's house in Boise.
We all have our snow boots lined up, ready to go. It snows a lot in Idaho Falls.
Brynn is a big helper and likes to set the table for dinner.
Do you see this lucky face? He's a gluten free kid with a mom who has perfected chocolate cup cakes. He gets to lick the bowl. I reminded him how lucky he is. ALSO my mom just gave me this wonderful new KitchenAide!!! My first one. I have been missing out.
One night, Sydney and Justin took all sorts of winter gear and made them into costumes. I love the gloves on their feet.
Frequently, little Brynn has an arm out of the side of her shirt or dress.
Daddy ran out the door for a few minutes and she took advantage of the game on his iPad. Also, she insisted on wearing this dress.
Dallin's last Pinewood Derby!!!
Quotable Sniders
I just did the "laugh or else you'll cry" laugh.... Thanks to my genetically weird hip being adjusted to where it's actually supposed to be. #GettingOld
All hotels, rental cars, and train tickets are booked! #EuropeMay16
I heard a U2 song playing on the oldies station. NOOO!
Trish Hall
Worked SO hard on this last paper to make up for the B- I got on the one before. Just got my grade back today: 100%!!!
Thank you to everyone who helped me with it! (Especially Carrie Snider andStefan Milicevic.)
When I start cooking dinner, our little Brynn is a big helper and sets the table.
Three out of four of my kids have had ear infections in the last month. Now MY ear hurts. Is it from swimming last night, or is it my first ever ear infection? What to do....
Today I passed by a dad and his son. The dad was busy looking at his cell phone. His young son asked him a simple question... his dad didn't respond so he asked it again. The dad practically yelled: "Stop talking to me!" I wanted to take his phone and chuck it in the street. I had a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach for a long time after that. I know we aren't perfect, and yes I am guilty of being a distracted parent. But I really hate that this is the "normal" in our world now. Our kids deserve better. They deserve our Undistracted Attention. There is NOTHING on that cell phone that is more important than that child who needs you.
I can't handle the emotional roller coaster. #thewalkingdead
Dallin: MOM!!! How do you spell "deadly"? I am making a sign for my room....
The Lazy Mom's Guide (or Forgetful Mom) to Making a Valentine's Day Box for her 4th grader:
1. Print off some Pokemon stuff from the Internet.
2. Glue it onto a random shoe box.
3. Done!!! Dallin thinks it is soooo cool!
Woooooah there, Jane Eyre: "He stood between me and every thought of religion, as an eclipse intervenes between man and the broad sun. I could not, in those days, see God for His creature: of whom I had made an idol."
Sydney: What is today?
Me: Tuesday.
Sydney: LIKE TACO TUESDAY??? WE'RE HAVING TACOS??
Tacos = important
We went to The Piano Guy's concert in Boise on Saturday. SO AMAZING. Go see them if you can. They are so talented, and hilarious! I love how they mesh popular songs with classical pieces.
Well it is official, we will be going to Europe in May!! Germany, Belgium, France and Spain! We are so excited! If you have any recommendations, please feel free to let us know. We will be visiting and touring Germany, The Netherlands, Belgium and Northern France with Casey Redd Kennington.
That awkward moment when you are meeting with a client (going to rewrite his website) and you stand up and hit your head on the big MOOSE hanging on his wall. *doh* #EasternIdahoProblems
We can't believe this kid is 10! Happy Birthday to our crazy Dallin boy.


No comments:
Post a Comment