Winter is plogging along. People are telling us this is a more "typical" winter because it is COLD and it is very SNOWY. But the kids seem to like it!
They do go a little crazy being inside all the time.
And then we just like to pile the snow as high as possible.
Lately we have been vigilant in giving the kids lots of chores. They help with everything!
Brynn is growing so fast and learning new things everyday, like folding her arms to pray!
Sydney got this Pinkalicous book for Christmas, and she likes to dress like her.
Our friends Pepe and Manuel from the Yakima Spanish Branch came to visit and made us Mexican Pizzas!
Brynn doesn't like it when I hide in the bathroom.
At the church parking lot, the snow plows kept piling it. Here it is as tall as the fence! They love to go sledding there with the neighbor kid, Aiden. We can watch them from our back window.
Quotable Sniders:
When it snows every couple of days, and the pile in the church parking
lot keeps getting higher and higher..... these boys just get more
excited. #EasternIdahoSnow
I have never seen Galaxy Quest, so Jon Snider is making me watch it. It is so.... painful. #NerdOverload
Brynn found me hiding in the bathroom. She's sending me some things I might need.
"This math homework gives me the chills." --Justin, age 7
Power struggle with my oldest AND a fictional character died in the book I'm reading. I mean, could this day get any worse??
What in the sam hill?
The flu has gone through the Snider house
slowly over the last two weeks. Our 7 year old Justin always gets sick
the worst, and this time was no different. Nasty cough, fevers, not
wanting to eat. After a few days seemed better but his ear hurt -- ear
infection -- so he started antibiotics yesterday. Today he woke up
screaming because his right ankle hurts so bad he can't walk on it, and
now these spots are all over his feet. He has taken amoxicillin before
without a reaction. But you never know with this kid -- he has a gluten
intolerance and has had joint issues before. Ideas? Poor kid has missed a
week of school and they are probably wondering if he's ever coming
back.
When you miss awesome Mexican food as much as we do... you just bring some Mexicans to your house to cook for you!
Brynn is completely hysterical (no fever, no tugging at her ears) so
guess what's wrong? Ear infection. Sheeeesh. That girl always keeps me
guessing. She's not even 2 yet.
I hesitated to get Minions on Red Box.... but I hear a Beatles song playing in the movie, so it's ok.
Passport photo lady: "DON'T SMILE!" Then she hands me the folder with
the prints in them. It says, "Smile, your photos are ready." ??
If I don't like skin tight multi-colored leggings as workout pants.... do I even have any other options in 2016????
Two years ago today we moved to Idaho Falls! We still miss Washington a
lot... but we really love it here, too. Amazing neighbors, friends, job,
house! We are very blessed.
Obsessed is not a strong enough word to describe Dallin's love for the show Myth Busters. #ScienceNerd

No comments:
Post a Comment