Sydney, next door neighbor Ashlin, and friend Kambrie dressing up.
Sydney is a serious Jenga player.
Leaves!!!!
Climbing in the pantry. Again.
Jon and Carrie like to try new restaurants. Here is a super yummy Venezuelan place with fried plantains as the buns.
We went to the Teton Mall and saw Santa!
Jon's cousin Margo and her family came to visit. Look at these silly kids!
For Thanksgiving this year we spent the week in Meridian/Fruitland. Our first stop was a few days at Uncle Conrad's house. One day Conrad, Carrie, Jon, Athena, and Dallin climbed Table Rock in Boise.
Goobers Justin and Carson on the computers.
Dress up girls Sydney and Anna.
We spent Thanksgiving day at Mark & Vanessa's house in Fruitland. We had a great time! We had two turkeys (one smoked by Conrad), mashed potatoes, gluten-free stuffing, cranberry sauce, and a forgotten salad. Oh well! There was lots of pie, including a sugar free pie for dad and a gluten free pie for me and Sydney and Justin.
Kids table.
Then we spent a few nights at Grandma & Grandpa Kennington's house. We had so much fun!
Quotable Sniders
Night time winter walking with my boys has begun... 18 degrees tonight.
Holidays at my parents' house -- listening to my boys pelt each other with toys through the laundry chute! Hearing them laughing at each other. Then grandpa comes in. "What Are You Guys Doing Knock It Off!" Aww memories.
Gift recommendations for my 9-year-old? He loves learning about inventors and inventions. Maybe a really awesome book about inventors? He literally wants to know everything.
Sydney, age 4: "Mom! Guess what is in my bag? It's a toy animal. It likes to play fetch.... but it's not a dinosaur."
I am in love with the snow!!! Kids are too. "This is the best day ever!!!" #EasternIdahoWinter
I've been gluten free for a month now. It has cleared up 99% of my thyroid symptoms. Mostly I have energy I haven't had in years. Hurray!!!
Proof that the kid TV show Phineas & Ferb is awesome --- Claire de Lune played in one of the episodes.
Renaming our bar stools to be = Kid Ladders to Get Into the Pantry.
Sydney drew all the Inside Out characters. Her favorite is Disgust.
Sydney woke up this morning and said, "Mom, I'm NOT going to space!"
I almost said, "You have no choice!!! To space you go!"
Finally saw the movie Inside Out. I identified way too closely with "Fear." I mean, the lists of possible catastrophes? Guessing what will happen in the dream? Freaking out all the time? *sigh*
Jon Snider thinks all the Facebook "thankful" posts this month are very mushy... so that saves me the trouble of telling everyone how awesome I think he is and how thankful I am to him for making me roll with laughter on a daily basis. #SarcasticallyThankful
Sorry Albertson's shoppers..... my kids know where the Whoopie Cushions are and they are faster than me.
Winter is like, "Hey Fall, you are soooo done! It's snow time!" #EasternIdahoProblems
After Dallin used my Kindle, I noticed he had done a very interesting Google search: "What is a light saber weakness." I am a little concerned.
Today Sydney told me that she knows what "voting" is because she learned about it on Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood. "You go to a place and then you vote for the new playground!!!"
For a Mormon, the happiest days of their lives are when they get married, when their kids are born, and of course --- when their children get to go to nursery! Yayyy Brynn ran into the room and didn't even notice I was gone. I heart emoticon nursery.








No comments:
Post a Comment