This month we went to the Eastern Idaho State Fair! It was a lot of fun. We mostly looked at the animals and ate food.
We also had some visitors!
Aunt Wendy and Great Grandpa Kennington stopped by. Then my Uncle Jorge and cousin Lucas stayed the night.
Both Dallin and Justin played fall soccer in the Bonneville Youth League. They both are fearless in the goal box.
And of course our regular silliness happened.
Quoteable Sniders
Day 2 of Dallin riding his bike around the neighborhood before school to
get the wiggles out. As my dad always said, "A tired boy is a good
boy." lol
What would you say if your son asked you this: "How do I sharpen a light saber?" lol
On a quest to find the best authentic Mexican food in Idaho Falls....
tonight we went to A Little Bit of Mexico -- it was pretty good. We give
it 3.5 out of 5 stars. Similar to El Mirador in Yakima.
I have changed so much in the short years I've been a mother. Mostly, I
have to forget myself and trust God, because I can't do this without His
help. That is an incredible gift. And so are all the hugs and kisses
and laughter from my silly munchkins. Four kids feels overwhelming in
many ways, including many good ways.
I remember when our prophet introduced "A Proclamation to the World" 20
years ago today. I love my family and I love that it is such an
important part of the gospel and why we are here on earth.
Soccer update: Dallin played goalie the first half, then the second half
it was like watching Forest Gump... no, go that way Dallin! He may be
distracted but he scored a goooooooooal!
Today's discussion... explaining that being an adult isn't as fun as you think it is, my dear children! #Amen
In blue: my son's team
In orange: April's son's team
Go kids of Ontario, Oregon girls!
Is it possible for the Terrible Twos to start at 16 months? #Gahhh
Sydney (age 4): I want to turn 7 on my next birthday.
Me: You can't. You are turning 5.
Sydney: But I want to turn 7.
How you do even explain.......... #NoLogic
I laughed so hard I had to stop working out (my 4 year-old joined me
during a work out DVD and was attempting to do jumping jacks... what she
lacks in co-ordination she makes up for in enthusiasm).
We lost our "Yakima Spanish Branch Grandma" yesterday. She was such a
light to everyone who knew her. I remember visiting with her; she would
have me lay by her and hold her hand as she told me stories. She was so
wise and spiritual. So right now we say, Goodbye for now! Until we see
you again.
We just discovered today that..... Brynn is deathly afraid of harmonicas
(well, when we PLAY the harmonica in her vicinity). Is there an
official name for that phobia?
Great Grandpa Kennington came by for a visit. These two (Brynn) are 89 years apart.
I'm really excited we have our guest room all ready, because now I can use it to hide from my kids -- I mean have people over. #HidingRightNow
Your baby's first words can tell you a lot about your life -- after mama, dadda, Justin and uh-oh, Brynn is now saying STOP IT!
Almost reached "crisis mode" aka last jar of peanut butter.... will be
heading to Smith's caselot sale! (It runs for two weeks starting today.)
No comments:
Post a Comment