Wednesday, March 31, 2010

March 2010

Our boys are very, very silly.








Even this boy is silly, too.




Quotable Sniders

Carrie Snider updated her status.
My children are slowing killing our lamp shades. *sigh*

Carrie Snider updated her status.
just got new tires on her Toyota Camry.

Carrie Snider updated her status.
took a chance and made salmon and rice for dinner. I didn't think an 18-month-old or a 4-yr-old would like it. THEY LOVED IT! Dallin even stole some from my plate.

Which Golden Girl said it? *My mistake. I thought since you look like Yoda you were also wise.*

Carrie Snider updated her status.
has just discovered the TV show Castle.

Got a flat tire so I walked home from Albertson's. My wonderful husband Jon Snider is fixing it for me. :)

Carrie Snider updated her status.
12 miles baby!

Slow cooked chicken + avacado + two pieces of toasted bread + BBQ sauce = perfection.

Jon made cookies last night. They were so good! He is highly precise when he is cooking and it makes me laugh. I, on the other hand, just throw stuff in and have never used a timer. Yet another way we are opposites. :)

Both boys are sickies. They are never sick, but of course things turned running & coughy almost the minute we hit the doctor's office for a checkup. Justin has a weird rash on his cheek. Early bed and ice cream! Ok I guess they get ice cream before bed. :)

Carrie Snider updated her status.
is snacking on Cheerios with Dallin. Though he pretty much would eat them all day everyday if I let him. Sigh.

No comments: