Friday, July 31, 2015

July 2015


Happy Anniversary! Jon and I celebrated 11 years of marriage. Grandma took care of the kids so we could go to the Grand Targhee Resort in Alta, WY. It was so beautiful. We saw the Teton Mountains on the drive up, ate rabbit and quail at the resort restaurant, and hung out in the hot tub. 

The next morning we went to Jackson Hole and walked around and ate lunch. We finished our trip doing a bunch of Snider family sealings in the Rexburg Idaho Temple.

 
Also this month, we celebrated Independence Day by watching the parade in Idaho Falls and later the fireworks! 


Here is what else happened July 2015:
July 3 at Gem Lake (on the Snake River).
Dallin saved his chore money to buy this!
Silly girls in the tub.

Brynn is enamored with the fridge.





 






























Quotable Sniders

I'm still in a dead sleep at 7am, and Justin comes running in at full speed...
Justin: MOM, mooooooommm!!!
Me: WHAT? What is it? What's wrong?
Justin: It's July!!!!!
Me: ............. uh that's great honey. *zzzzzzzzz


Me: What was your favorite float at the parade?
Boys in unison: CANDY!!!!!!
Sydney: The cowgirl.


My child is finally asleep! Sheesh! I don't mean the baby, I mean my 9-year-old.... who is way too giddy for Cub Scout Day Camp tomorrow.


You know you grow your own lettuce when..... your son finds a ladybug on his salad. Doh! (I promise I washed it!)


I may have said this to my kids today: "I'm going to go to the bathroom! Please don't hurt each other while I am gone for 1.5 minutes......"


Because I think most current kid shows are lame, I force my kids to watch Looney Toons. Thankfully they love it. Plus, it's a big payoff when your kids keep saying, "Be vewwy vewwy quiet, I'm hunting wabbbits!"


Justin: Let's play snakes vs babies!
Me: .................

No comments: