Tuesday, June 30, 2015

June 2015

Sydney got glasses! She had been running into things and closing one eye to look at things, so we took her in. Her eyes are pretty even with sight, except one eye doesn't like to stay focused. Doesn't she look cute?
 
At the Idaho Falls Chuckar's game. 





 Also this month, Jon, Dallin and I ran a 5k together. It was the Idaho Falls Color Run, which meant we got to throw a bunch of colored powder, and we got pelted a bit ourselves. It was so much fun!



 Here is what else happened June 2015:

The kids made their own TV newscast.
A heat wave came through, so we bought a backyard pool. The kids played while I edited in the shade.
T
The older kids got to watch a movie on Grandma's bed.
We went to the Art Museum, which had an awesome kid room for them to create!

 Quotable Sniders

We played Sing or Dare last night (a game I found online and tweaked for our family use). It was hilarious. I think the best part was the kids running around the yard, Grandma standing on the chair and saying, "I love my blankie!" and Sydney tip toeing while she sang Let It Go.

"MOM! Who invented legos, how are legos made, where are they made, how many are there, what is the most popular toy in the world....." Just call me Google Mom.

As Justin (age 6) was dumping all 10 of the Ninjago books into the library slot, I could hear two people back there laughing. "Did you see that? They just keep coming!" Those will be an easy stack to re-shelve.

You know you are raising your kids right when they run around the backyard wearing witch hats, mixing potions and using sticks to cast spells. ‪#‎WizardNerds‬

Hot Wheel car count for one load of laundry = 3. *Sigh* Gotta be better about checking every single pocket.

Justin (age 6) climbs up onto the counter and says, "Hey you horse-fly, I'm going to teach you a lesson!!" Then he catches it. lol

Justin (age 6): Hey mom, when can I get a cell phone?
Me: *Hahahahahaha* Uhhh oh, maybe when you're like 16.

No comments: