Thursday, April 30, 2015

April 2015


We had some visitors! Aunt Samantha Snider came with Jacob, Savannah and Jackson.



 This also happened in April:

Easter!

Brynn learned to use a bottle! And likes to crawl with it in her mouth.

Justin and Sydney are good buddies and keep the backyard safe!
The kids are learning to be good after dinner helpers.



Quotable Sniders

I hope you guys still want kids after enduring dinner at our house!
— with Alina Juarez Wilson and Robert Wilson.
Wondering if I should print out teacher emails so I can use them as blackmail for my boys-- I mean show to my boys' future spouses -- I mean laugh over one day.
Jon turns on the old movie What's Up Doc? and every three minutes I'm like, "What is wrong with every person in this movie???" but it is so funny I have to keep watching. 

Can't find the "snow delay" on my sprinkler system. ‪#‎EasternIdahoProblems‬ 

That awkward moment when Jon Snider is sitting next to the lady who made the dessert and he takes a bite and is like, "Bannnannnas???"  Right Maleah Erickson?

You think you are a smart, functioning adult until you lock your infant in your car. All is fine and the locksmith was awesome.

No comments: