Wednesday, June 30, 2010

June 2010




June means awesome weather, for digging!





A few weeks before Father's Day we went to the primary activity in our new ward. We each brought a tie to decorate. It was pretty funny seeing the creations. The dads wore the ties to church on Father's Day.



My spackle helper. OH MY HEAVENS NO!!!!


What they are doing when they aren't making messes...


Quotable Sniders

Bedtime-- the best time of the day!!! The trick is to get the boys really, really tired first. Then they just fall over.

Leyda Forrest-Moreno wrote on your timeline.
Hey Carrie, Thank you for your message! Woow! we are both having babies, when r u do? What r u having? I am almost 34 weeks if u can believe that :) I heard u were painting a room. I am working on painting the room for Caden and the baby. So I have to be creative with a room for both a boy and a girl! hahahhaha, Will see how it turns out! :)

Not sure if I can last the whole summer without melting.....

So glad my husband is home safe from scout camp.

Never, ever, ever, ever, EVER leave a bucket of joint compound where your toddler can find it.

Living room half painted. My body is so sore, not sure if I can go on!

Carrie Snider updated her status.
had the craziest dream last night. Some weird guy tried to capture me, but was unsuccessful. So I escaped and everyone from my high school graduating class met up with me at a warehouse. Seriously, they were so awesome. They all waited with me all night for the weird guy to come. And then they beat the crap out of him. Go class of '97!!

Got the top coat on the four interior doors... now if I can just find the energy to paint the rest of the living room. It may get done by summer's end.

About 1/4 of our living room is painted. Yeah baby.

Another discovery from using the baby monitor in the boys' room-- Justin sings himself to sleep most every night. Last night it was about horses, then dinosaurs, then horses again.

Felt about 10x better today than I have in about three weeks, but I think I overdid it by doing too much. I'm already feeling the pangs of pregnancy come back. Sigh.

Finally found the old baby monitor and to my surprise, discovered that the boys spend half of naptime giggling, jumping on their beds, and playing. Oh well, they're happy right?

Carrie Snider updated her status.
made chicken enchiladas for dinner--but they didn't sit well in my pregnant self. So of course I had to make cookies to settle my stomach. :P

Listening to my boys giggle in the tub is worth all the wiping up the water off the floor later.

Yakima feels less and less like a desert everyday. Perhaps all this rain means we will become a suburb of Seattle?

June Woodall wrote on your timeline.
Hey, we have Dallin's blue cup and a ladel... :)

A whirlwind just left my house (ie Jon & Dallin) for father & son camping! I hope they don't scare the poor woodland creatures.

Living room is completely void of anything except furniture. I am sure my kids will still find a way to break something.

My kids could totally be "child safety" product testers. Today they broke the safety latch off the cabinet holding all the cleaning supplies. Which means the floor has assorted cleaning products dumped on it.

Spending your day trying not to ralph isn't intentionally on my agenda, but there it is.
 
Carrie Snider updated her status.
loved the movie Sherlock Holmes! Music, filming, acting, story.... all good.

No comments: