Sunday, January 31, 2010

January 2010


Justin trying to fold his arms to pray.


Dallin has his own style.

Quotable Sniders

Almost didn't go today.... but used a trick I read about in Runner's World... just put on your running clothes and step outside. That's all you need to do to jump start. Eight miles later, and I feel great!

Heaven help me.... my children are driving me insane! Dallin won't keep his clothes on and Justin has climbed onto the kitchen table about 10 billion times.

Carrie Snider updated her status.
is a genius! I just cleaned out the coat closet and made it a "toy" closet. Now the boys are happily climbing around in there and being silly, keeping most of my living/dining room clean. Now if I could keep Dallin from closing the door (which makes Justin scream)....

Carrie Snider updated her status.
UGG Boots are like the Snuggies of feet. If you have both.... heaven help you. :)

Carrie Snider shared a link.
Seven miles of pure blissful running this morning!!

Carrie Snider updated her status.
is going for a long run in the morning, then to watch a movie with Ashley Hammond! Can you tell I've been couped up with little kids for way too long???

Dallin gave a sticker to a hobo outside the library yesterday. I don't know who was more excited... Dallin or the hobo.

Since when did my sweet baby turn into a terrorizing toddler?

Carrie Snider shared a link.
4 miles

Carrie Snider updated her status.
had dinner and laughs with her new neighbors.... thanks Sandra & Danny!

If you try explaining to a toddler that lotion ISN'T candy... they will eat it anyway.

Carrie Snider updated her status.
The boys are giggling and splashing loudly in the tub.

Leah L. Culler wrote on your timeline.
Good to see you too, missy. And to finally meet that husband and those kiddos. Adorable, the lot of ya. Hope to see you again VERY soon!

Back from Seattle. Aside from doing a 360 in the ice on the freeway, and Justin puking 3-4 times at my friend's house, it all went well!

Carrie Snider updated her status.
is heading to Seattle tomorrow and hopes the weather cooperates!

Carrie Snider updated her status.
actually likes the idea of New Year's resolutions. I've already lost a pound AND I've been practicing Spanish with Jon.

Carrie Snider updated her status.
painted the boys' closet doors today, and Jon's dad fixed the electrical so we can drywall the bathroom in the basement. This house WILL be complete (eventually)!

Carrie Snider updated her status.
just had a chicken gyro for lunch. Mmmmm feta.

Carrie Snider updated her status.
needs a new haircut..... I've been trying to recover from a bad haircut several months ago. What style should I go with?

No comments: