Monday, August 24, 2009

August 2009

One year ago, Jon was still in school at CWU.
Dallin was an only child.
I was hugely pregnant.


Then on August 26, 2008, little baby Justin Hugh Snider joined our family. I can't believe it's been a year! So much has happened, and Justin has been such a sweet little guy, bringing us lots of joy and happiness. He started walking last month, so that has made things even more interesting!

We had a little family party for him this weekend, and grandma Sharon came up to stay with us and hold Justin. He received some cute presents, including these cool books from aunt Vanessa.




These are Dallin & Justin's other relatives. They are the sons of Jon's cousin. They just moved back to town and they have so much fun playing together.


 I cooked his cake the night before, then grandma Sharon frosted it and we added Swedish fish. I picked chocolate so it would make a bigger mess. :)



Grandpa Dennis & Pam also came and gave Justin the cutest "Little Brother" outfit.



Some babies are shy about digging into their cake; not Justin. He's not shy about food in general, and he was NOT shy about eating his cake! Including pulling it off the plate and hugging it!



We also got together with uncle Eric and aunt Christine at Red Robin. Their little girls wore matching pink and our boys wore matching blue. Aren't they cute?

Grandma Sharon playing Hi Ho Cherry-O with Dallin.

This month I also ran a 5k at the Moxee Hop Festival. It was so much fun weaving around all the hops!





This month we also drove up to Mt. Rainer for a nature walk.

Actually Dallin took off around this lake so it turned into a run. 



Quotable Sniders

ran seven miles, had a birthday party for Justin, and still needs to take engagement photos this evening....
Carrie Snider updated her status.
saw 10 walkers, 7 dogs, 4 bikers, 2 runners, and 1 snake while running 6 miles this morning.

Carrie Snider updated her status.
is finally making friends with Excel and completely overhauled her ginormous spreadsheet she uses
Carrie Snider updated her status.
finally made it to 5 miles today! Next week I'm running another 5k at the Moxee Hop Festival.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Carrie, that last picture was before my hair was combed. UGH!

Justin and Crystal said...

I can't believe your baby is already 1. I swear you just had him!