Saturday, April 25, 2009

Walking with the Dinosaurs!

Jon scored two free tickets from work to see Walking with the Dinosaurs. It's a live show that has been touring around the country, and it came to Yakima! In fact, it sold so many tickets here that they added more shows.

Jon took Dallin, who we have been prepping by showing him videos of dinosaurs online. I was afraid he'd be scared, but.... He LOVED it! It's all he talks about now. That night after he came home, he wore his dinosaur pj's to bed, we read him a dino story, and the next day we watched Jurassic Park. He likes to tell us all about "Rex" and "raptors" and "birdie dinosaurs."

Check out the videos below that Jon took:




3 comments:

Karen Hodson said...

This came to San Diego. I wasn't able to go, but it sounds so neat! That's great that Dallin liked it and wasn't afraid.

Sharon said...

So glad Dallin had that opportunity.

Kendra said...

I'm glad that Dallin had so much fun! I would have been worried that it would have been scary too. You guys totally scored major parent points with that one. lol I don't know how kids make so much drool but yea, total YUCKFEST!