Thursday, July 31, 2008

July 2008

Things are going great! I had an appointment yesterday (I'm 35 1/2 weeks). My blood pressure and measurements are good.

I'm also 2cm dialated and 50% effaced already. So the doctor said, "If your water breaks or you get contractions, don't go to the grocery store!"

Dallin was induced at 34 1/2 weeks due to preeclampsia, and once the doc broke my water it only took 4 hours! So we're thinking this one might come fast, too!

I wonder what Dallin will think about baby Justin? And I wonder if baby Justin will be more like me (subdued) or like Jon (hell on wheels)?


Here is what we did in July:

Dallin played in the yard A LOT.




We went to the fair gounds for the 4th of July with some Snider cousins.










Dallin got into my chapstick.


Jon's cousin Margo got married to Bryan Campbell a month ago, so this month they had their reception in Yakima:






1 comment:

Tori Bella said...

Maybe he can borrow my REAL FFA farm shirt. It's been on a REAL farm ya know? ;)