Wednesday, April 30, 2008

April 2008

Conrad, Sarah & Athena, Jeffrey and Grandma Kennington paid us a WONDERFUL visit this weekend to help us work on our basement bathroom. We just love it when they come.

The Yucky Before Pictures:





 The Yummy After Pictures (still need to drywall and add a toilet, sink, etc):



Jeffrey works his magic! He tiled this floor, and here he is grouting.


Conrad brought his awesome rototiller and prepared a flower bed.


Jon taping and mudding the ceiling in the bedroom across the hall from the bathroom. The Kenningtons came and framed & drywalled that room August 2007.


Dallin poking Uncle Conrad.

Grandma and Dallin.

Dallin and Athena sharing raisins.


Somehow I missed getting a photo of Sarah. I guess she was busy in the kitchen or doing other things for us!

We love you guys. It was such a short but wonderful visit.

5 comments:

Remus-Adrian M. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brielle & Jeffrey Kennington said...

That was a fun visit, much easier than when we did the room last time. Be sure to add the pictures once you get the drywall and everything in.

Brielle & Jeffrey Kennington said...

looks great! I'm sad I missed it. oh and I love that picture of Patty, I love that color on her and I think she looks super pretty.

Nicole said...

Looks like you have been busy....looks fun! I love home improvment projects. Does you family hire out? JK. you will have to include phots when it is all done! Love to see those!

Sarah said...

that's okay Carrie. I was probably just hiding in a corner trying not to puke. Feeling much better these days. Athena looks unsure in that playpen :)She had a great time there. I still talk to her about Dallin.