Wednesday, November 28, 2007

November 2007

Mother Nature decided to dump a bunch of snow on Yakima tonight. This is what accumulated after just two hours. Maybe Jon won't have school tomorrow?






 Since we first got married, Jon and Carrie have been a part of a fun FHE group. We meet together most Monday nights and play games.


7 comments:

Sarady said...

Hey, cool pictures! The snow is still coming down. I can't believe it.

Brielle & Jeffrey Kennington said...

That looks beautiful and your house looks great!

Melina Ficek said...

Hey Carrie, you need to blog more lady!! I really don't know what you are talking about when you say link up, I'm a little retarded.

Nicole said...

I love the snow, I am so, so, jelous that you have it. It is just cold, cold, cold!

Are you going to be home for Christmas at all? If you are, I can get you some info on Heritage Makers. I know you would love it!!! Let me know. Have a great week!

Brooke said...

hey woman...love the snow..looks like my house!! i'm so happy you put a new post up, man i was sure getting tired off seeing bob the builder...he was very cute!! i now have a blog..brand spanking new....brookeknudsen.blogspot.com it's so cute with pink and polka dots!!

Becky said...

Hey Carrie, I hope you had a nice trip home. It was so good to see you! Thanks for the fun visit. I put our picture up on my blog, so you'll have to check it out.

Sarah said...

Whew! Drifty! I love snow:)